For details about all committee meetings, including location where not listed, call Deputy Town Clerk Deborah Holland at 910-426-4113.
• Lake Celebration Committee Monday, March 19, at 5 p.m.
• Mayor’s Youth Leadership Committee Monday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m.
• Hope Mills Board of Commissioners Monday, March 19, at 7 p.m. at Hope Mills Town Hall, Bill Luther Meeting Room.
• Lake Advisory Committee, Tuesday, March 20, at 6 p.m.
• Veterans Committee Thursday, March 22, at 7 p.m. • Public Meeting No. 3 Monday, March 26, 6-8 p.m., at Hope Mills Parks and Rec. The purpose of this meeting is to present transportation planning recommendations and to solicit public questions and feedback. To learn more, visit HopeMillsPlan.org.
•Parks and Rec Committee Monday, March 26, at 6:30 p.m.
• Appearance Committee Tuesday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
• Town offices closed for Good Friday March 30.
Activities at Hope Mills Parks and Recreation: 5770 Rockfish Rd.
• St. Paddy’s Bash for seniors 55 plus Friday, March 16, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Community Room. Free. Bring a dish to share. Drinks and entertainment will be provided. Sign up to attend at the front reception desk. Only 100 seats available. Call 910-426-4109 for more information.
• St. Patrick’s Day Dance Saturday, March 17, 6-8 p.m.
• Easter in Hope Mills Saturday, March 24, beginning at 8:30 a.m. Breakfast with the Bunny: 8:30-11 a.m. Enjoy a tasty breakfast and get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Easter Egg Hunt: 11:15 a.m.-noon (broken into time slots for age groups). Hunt takes place in Municipal Park. Easter Crafts: noon. Tickets cost $6 per person and must be purchased in advance. Contact the Recreation Center at 910-426-4109 for more information.