For details about all committee meetings, including location where not listed, call Interim Town Clerk Debbie Holland at 910-426-4113.
• Veterans Committee Thursday, March 22, at 7 p.m.
• Public Meeting No. 3 Monday, March 26, 6-8 p.m., at Hope Mills Parks and Rec. The purpose of this meeting is to present transportation planning recommendations and to solicit public questions and feedback. To learn more, visit HopeMillsPlan.org.
• Parks and Rec Committee Monday, March 26, at 6:30 p.m.
• Appearance Committee Tuesday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
• Town offices closed for Good Friday March 30.
Activities at Hope Mills Parks and Recreation: 5770 Rockfish Rd.
• Easter in Hope Mills Saturday, March 24, beginning at 8:30 a.m. Breakfast with the Bunny: 8:30-11 a.m. Enjoy a tasty breakfast and get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Easter Egg Hunt: 11:15 a.m.-noon (broken into time slots for age groups). Hunt takes place in Municipal Park. Easter Crafts: noon.
Tickets cost $6 per person and must be purchased in advance.Contact the Rec Center at 910-426-4109 for more information.