For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Acting Deputy Town Clerk Tiffany Gillstedt at 910-426-4112. Most meetings take place at Town Hall.
• Board of Commissioners Monday, June 4. A public hearing on the proposed FY 2018-2019 Budget will be held. Citizens Academy Graduation will take place that evening as well. Students will be presented with a plaque displaying their certificate of completion.
• Historic Preservation Commissioners Wednesday, June 13, 5 p.m.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon at and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.
• Fall sports registration June 1-July 28. $30 per child; $15 late fee after registration deadline. Season begins Sept. 8. Call 910-426-4109 for more information.
• Pet Fest Saturday, June 2, at Hope Mills Municipal Park. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Free.Call 910-486-4636 for details.
• Food truck Rodeo Thursday, June 7, 5-8 p.m. Held in the big parking lot at Town Hall.
• Daddy/Daughter Dinner & Dance Saturday, June 9, 6 p.m. $50 per couple plus $20 for each additional ticket purchased. Call 910-426-4107 to RSVP by June 1.
• First Annual 4th of July Pageant Friday-Saturday, June 22-23. Pageant registration deadline is June 1. For more information, call 910-426-4107.
Promote yourself: To include your business’s event, firstname.lastname@example.org.