For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Acting Deputy Town Clerk Tiffany Gillstedt at 910-426-4112. Most meetings take place at Town Hall.
• Historic Preservation Commissioners Wednesday, June 13, 5 p.m.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon at and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.
• Fall sports registration through July 28. $30 per child; $15 late fee after registration deadline. Season begins Sept. 8. Call 910-426-4109 for details.
• Food truck Rodeo Thursday, June 7, 5-8 p.m. Held in the big parking lot at Town Hall.
• First Annual 4th of July Pageant Friday-Saturday, June 22-23. For more information, call 910-426-4107.
• Senior programs – 55 plus: Jewelry Techniques, Tuesday, June 19, 9-11 a.m. and 12:30-2:30 p.m. in the small activity room of the Hope Mills Parks and Rec center. Each participant will learn to make two pairs of dangle earrings; all supplies and beads will be provided. $5. Sign up at front reception desk. Only 10 seats available per workshop.
Promote yourself: To include your business’s event, email email@example.com.