For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Town Clerk Jane Starling at 910-426-4113.
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Monday, July 22, 6:30 p.m., Parks and Recreation Center
• Appearance Commission Tuesday, July 23, 6:30 p.m., Parks and Recreation
• Veterans Affairs Commission Thursday, July 25, 6 p.m., Parks and Recreation Center
• Good2Grow Farmers Market Saturday, Aug. 3, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., between Town Hall and Parks and Recreation Building.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.
• Hope Mills Parks and Recreation Senior programs at Parks and Recreation Building. Senior programs are for those ages 55 and up who are residents of Cumberland County. Various activities, especially Zumba classes, are scheduled Monday through Sunday throughout the day. For details on times and days, check the schedule at townofhopemills.com. You can call the recreation center at 910-426-4109 or e-mail Kasey Ivey at email@example.com.
• Hope Mills Parks and Recreation is currently accepting registration for men’s and coed adult softball for the fall 2019 season. Registration will end Aug. 3 or when all leagues are filled, and the season will begin Aug. 12. The cost is $500 per team. For additional information, call 910-308-7651.
Promote yourself: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.