For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Acting Deputy Town Clerk Tiffany Gillstedt at 910-426-4112. Most meetings take place at Town Hall.
• Veterans Affairs Commission Thursday, June 28, 7 p.m.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.
• Fall sports registration through July 28. $30 per child; $15 late fee after registration deadline. Season begins Sept. 8. Call 910-426-4109 for details.
• Lake Celebration June 30-July 3 at Hope Mills Lake. Cardboard boat race, Street Dance, Heroes on the Water, Church at the Lake, Art and Jazz at the Lake, Beach Dance. Visit www.townofhopemills.com/364/2018-Lake-Celebration for details.
• July 4th Celebration Wednesday, July 4, various locations in the town. Parade, kids activities and fireworks. Call 910-426-4107 for more information. Town hall will be closed this day.
• Wine-Tasting, Cheese and Appetizers Saturday, July 28, 5-8 p.m. Held at the Boarding House Tea Room, 3903 Ellison St., at the corner of W. Patterson Street across from Hope Mills YMCA. Open to the public once there is a 10-person commitment. Mix and mingle in cozy and quaint surroundings. Tasty hors d’oeuvres and vintage treasures available. Call Carla at 910-527-7455 to make reservations.
Promote yourself: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.