For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Town Clerk Jane Starling at 910-426-4113. Most meetings take place at Town Hall or the Hope Mills Parks and Recreation center.
• Veterans Affairs Commission Thursday, Feb. 28, 7 p.m., Parks and Recreation Center
• Board of Commissioners Monday, March 4, 7 p.m., Luther Board Room, Town Hall
• Board of Commissioners Saturday, March 9, 8 a.m., Camp Rockfish Retreat Center (Budget workshop for fiscal year 2019-20)
• Board of Commissioners Monday, March 18, 7 p.m., Luther Board Room, Town Hall
• Lake Advisory Committee, Tuesday, March 19, 6 p.m., Parks and Recreation Center
• Hope Mills Parks and Recreation Senior programs at the Parks and Recreation Center. The Senior programs for people ages 55-plus who are residents of Cumberland County have resumed. The rec center was closed in mid-September after Hurricane Florence. Various activities are now back and are scheduled Monday through Friday throughout the day. For details on times and days, check the schedule at www.townofhopemills.com, call the rec center at 910-426-4109, or email Kasey Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org.