For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Town Clerk Jane Starling at 910-426-4113.
• Fayetteville-Cumberland County Human Relations Commission Thursday, March 14, 5:30 p.m., Luther Board Room, Town Hall
• Board of Commissioners Monday, March 18, 7 p.m., Luther Board Room, Town Hall
• Mayor’s Youth Leadership Committee Monday, March 18, 6 p.m., front conference room, Town Hall
• Lake Advisory Committee Tuesday, March 19, 6 p.m., Parks and Rec Center
• Aquatics Feasibility Committee Wednesday, March 20, 6:30 p.m., Luther Board Room, Town Hall. This meeting will be held for the purpose of exploring potential partnership opportunities for an aquatics center.
• Hope Mills Parks and Recreation Senior programs at the Parks and Recreation Center. The Senior programs for people ages 55 and older who are residents of Cumberland County have resumed. The rec center was closed in mid-September after Hurricane Florence. Various activities are now back and are scheduled Monday through Friday throughout the day. For details on times and days, check the schedule at www.townofhopemills.com, call the rec center at 910-426-4109, or email Kasey Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.