For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Town Clerk Jane Starling at 910-426-4113.
• Citizens Academy Program Tuesday, April 9, 6 p.m., Town Hall
• Historic Preservation Commission Wednesday, April 10, 5 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Mayor’s Youth Leadership Monday, April 15, 6 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Board of Commissioners Monday, April 15, 7 p.m., Luther Meeting Room
• Citizens Academy Tuesday, April 16, 6 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Monday, April 22, 6:30 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Citizens Academy Tuesday, April 23, 6 p.m., Town Hall
• Appearance Commission Tuesday, April 23, 6:30 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Food Truck Rodeo Thursday, April 4, 5-8 p.m., Town Hall rear parking lot. Enjoy music, an assortment of food trucks, bouncy house and games for kids, and presentations by various public service vendors.
• Breakfast with the Easter Bunny/Easter egg hunt Saturday, April 6, 8:30 a.m-11 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., Hope Mills Recreation Center. Registration for the breakfast is now closed. The Easter egg hunt, however, is free and does not require registration. Call 910-426-4109 for more information.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.