For details about all meetings and activities, including location where not listed, call Town Clerk Jane Starling at 910-426-4113.
• Festival Committee Monday, June 3, 6 p.m., Town Hall Front Conference Room
• Mayor’s Youth Leadership Committee Monday, June 3, 6 p.m., Town Hall, Front Conference Room
• Board of Commissioners Monday, June 3, 7 p.m., Luther Meeting Room, Town Hall
• Historic Preservation Commission Wednesday, June 12, 5 p.m., Parks and Recreation Building
• Board of Commissioners Monday, June 17, Luther Meeting Room, Town Hall
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Monday, June 24, 6:30 p.m., Parks and Recreation Center
• Good2Grow Farmers Market Saturday, June 1, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., between Town Hall and Parks and Recreation Building.
• Pet Fest Saturday, June 1, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Hope Mills Park.
• Hope Mills Area Kiwanis Club at Sammio’s, second Tuesdays at noon and fourth Tuesdays at 6 p.m. For details, call 910-237-1240.
• Hope Mills Parks and Recreation Senior programs at Parks and Recreation Building. Senior programs are for those ages 55 and up who are residents of Cumberland County. Various activities, especially Zumba classes, are scheduled Monday through Sunday throughout the day. For details on times and days, check the schedule at townofhopemills.com. You can call the recreation center at 910-426-4109 or e-mail Kasey Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promote yourself: Email email@example.com.