Activities at Hope Mills Parks and Recreation: 5770 Rockfish Rd.
• Open gym is closed until further notice.
• Game room is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Skate park hours through March 31: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Oldies music every first and third Friday, 6 p.m., free.
• Senior programs 55 plus: Various activities for seniors are available Monday through Friday at the recreation center. For specific times and events, go to townofhopemills.com and follow the links to Hope Mills Parks and Recreation.
• Senior Valentine’s Day Luncheon Wednesday, Feb. 14, 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Free, but sign-up required. Only 100 seats available. You must be registered with Hope Mills Parks and Recreation to attend. Main dish, drinks and entertainment will be provided. Please bring a side dish to share with your peers. Call 910-426- 4109 or visit the front reception desk to register. To cancel, call at least two days in advance.
• Social Knitting and Crocheting Fridays, 10 a.m.-noon, Small Activity Room. Those planning to attend must provide their own supplies and projects.
• Hope Mills Youth baseball and indoor soccer registration is open through Feb. 28 and ends at 4:30 p.m. daily. Baseball ages 5-14, instructional soccer ages 5-8, indoor soccer ages 7-12. Eligibility cut-off date for baseball and indoor soccer is May 1. Proof of address and birth certificate are required to register. Call 910-426-4105 for more information.
• Hope Mills Youth wrestling registration is open until Feb. 2 for ages 6-12. Practices are held at Brower Park. Matches are held at Myers Recreation Center March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. $30 per child. Proof of address and birth certificate are required to register. Call 910-426-4105 for more information.
To have your business, organization or event included in this section, email us: email@example.com.