• Hope Mills Youth baseball and indoor soccer registration is open through Feb. 28 and ends at 4:30 p.m. daily. Baseball ages 5-14, instructional soccer ages 5-8, indoor soccer ages 7-12. Eligibility cut-off date for baseball and indoor soccer is May 1. Proof of address and birth certificate are required to register. Call 910-426-4105 for more information.
• Open gym is closed until further notice. • Game room is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Skate park hours through March 31: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Oldies music every first and third Friday, 6 p.m., free.
• Senior programs 55 plus: Various activities for seniors are available Monday through Friday at the recreation center. For specific times and events, go to townofhopemills.com and follow the links to Hope Mills Parks and Recreation. • Brunch and Bingo originally scheduled this month has been postponed due to a space conflict and will hopefully be moved to March.
• A Wellness Workshop focusing on meditation will be held Feb. 21 at 1:15 p.m.
• A Senior Fun Day will be held Feb. 26 from 12-2 p.m. in the gym at Hope Mills Recreation center to promote opportunities for those 50 and older to compete in the Mid-Carolina Senior Games in April. There will be interactive experiences, performances, displays and refreshments.
• Sign-ups for the February Jewelry and Acrylics Workshops, along with the St. Patty’s Bash, are underway at the Recreation Center reception desk.
• Social Knitting and Crocheting Fridays, 10 a.m.-noon, in the small activity room. Those planning to attend must provide their own supplies and projects.
To have your business, organization or event included in this section, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.