Activities at Hope Mills Parks and Recreation: 5770 Rockfish Rd.
• Public Meeting No. 3 Monday, March 26, 6-8 p.m. Open house begins at 6 p.m., presentation begins at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to present transportation planning recommendations and to solicit public questions and feedback. To learn more, visit www.HopeMillsPlan.org.
• Game room is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Skate park hours through March 31: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Oldies music every first and third Friday, 6 p.m., free.
• Senior programs 55 plus: Various activities for seniors are available Monday through Friday at the recreation center. For specific times and events, go to townofhopemills.com and follow the links to Hope Mills Parks and Recreation.
• St. Paddy’s Bash Friday, March 16, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Community Room. Free. This is a potluck social, so please bring a dish to share. Drinks and entertainment will be provided. Sign up to attend at the front reception desk. Only 100 seats available. Call 910-426-4109 for more information.
• Social Knitting and Crocheting Fridays, 10 a.m.-noon, in the small activity room. Those planning to attend must provide their own supplies and projects.
• Brunch and Bingo originally scheduled this month has been postponed due to a space conflict and will hopefully be moved to March.
To have your business, organization or event included in this section, email email@example.com.